Requirements for students to attend the Pre-Yudicium SessionThe Pre-Yudicium session:
· Examines and evaluates the student’s overall abilities, prior to the Yudicium Session
· Discusses student’s academic performance in terms of Graduation Predicate.
Requirements for a student to attend the the Pre Yudicium Session
1) Adminsitrative Requirements:
a) Has register to attend the Yudicium Session (as per the schedule and requirements);
b) Has submit the hard cover of the Final Architectural Project Design Work;
c) Has submit the TOEFL test results with a minimum score of 450;
d) Has cleared all the required administrative and financial obligations;
e) Has comply with other requirements as determined by the Dean, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning;
f) Has returned all books from the library
2) Academic Requirements:
a) Has attended all of the course units from semester 1 to semester 8; a total of 144 semester credit units with GPA:
(1) ≥2.00, for the 2015 and previous year’s cohort of students
(2) ≥2.50, for the 2016 and subsequent year’s cohort of students.
b) Has minimum score of B- (B Minus) in the Final Architectural Project
c) Has minimum score of B in Pancasila (The 5 Basic Principles of the Republic of Indonesia), Religion and Indonesian Language course unit.
d) Has no D and E scores.
e) Has fulfilled a publication obligation.