Requirements for a student to be evaluated in the Verification SessionA Verification session:
· Is the last evaluation of the student
· Determines the graduation of Architecture students as graduates of Architecture Undergraduate Study Program
1) Adminsitrative Requirements:
a) Has register to attend the Yudicium session (as per the schedule and requirements)
b) Has already attended the Pre-Yudicium session
c) Has submit the hard cover of the Final Architectural Project Design Work approved by the Supervisor and Co-Supervisor.
d) Has submit the TOEFL test results with a minimum score of 450;
e) Has cleared the required administrative and financial obligations;
f) Has comply with other requirements as determined by the Dean, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning;
g) Has returned all books from the library
2) Academic Requirements:
a) Attendance of all the course units from semester 1 (one) to semester
8 (eight); a total of 144 semester credit units with GPA:
(1) ≥2.00, for the 2015 and previous year’s cohort of students
(2) ≥2.50, for the 2016 and subsequent year’s cohort of students.
b) Minimum score of B- (B Minus) in the Final Architectural Project
c) Minimum score of B in Pancasila (The 5 Basic Principles of the Republic of Indonesia), Religion, and Indonesian Language course unit.
d) Has no D and E scores.
e) Has fulfilled of publication obligations