The Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning collaborates with Affiliated Body of Usakti held Training on K3 and Disaster Management on Buildings
Study Program of Architecture, the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning Trisakti University collaborates with Affiliated Body of Trisakti University held Training on K3 and Disaster Management on Buildings on Friday – Saturday, December 14th – 15th, 2018 in 8th floor of C Building, Campus A, Trisakti University.
The training was opened by Dr.Ir. M.I. Ririk Winandari, MT as Head of Study Program of Architecture and attended by about 40 participants consisted of architects, buildings practitioners, lecturers and students of FTSP Usakti.
Speakers on the Training are:
- Ir. Kusumo Drajad S., Msi, CSP (Prime expert on K3 Construction)
- Prof.Dr.Ir. Suprapto, Msc, FPE., IPM (Specialist in Fire Protection and Physical Building)
- Ir. Jimmy S. Juwana, MSAE (Technical Reviewer of Buildings)
- Ir. Lazuardi Nurdin, CSP (Chairman of Indonesian K3 Construction Expert Association)
- Drs. Dominggus Manuputty (Assessor of K3 Construction)
This training is the third of six training series of “Training on Green Building Assessment for Architects and Buildings Practitioners”
The training series is ongoing and started since October 2018 until March 2019.
Hopefully the training will equip participants to be more professional in running the world of K3 and disaster management on buildings.
(Sumber : IG@usakti_official)