The Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning Trisakti University held Training on Life Cycle Cost, Life Cycle Assessment & Value Engineering on Building
Study Program of Architecture, the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning Trisakti University in collaboration with Affiliation Body of Trisakti University held Training on Life Cycle Cost (LCC), Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) & Value Engineering on Building on February 22nd-23rd, 2019 in 8th floor of C Building, Campus A, Trisakti University.
The training was opened by Dr.Ir. Etty R. Kridarso as Head of Architecture Major and was attended by about 40 people consisted of architects, building practitioners, lecturers and students of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning.
Source person of the Training are:
- Ir. Khotijah Lahji, MT, GP (Practitioner and Lecturer of Architecture of Trisakti University)
- Damar Wulyanto Danusastro, ST, M.Si (specialist of Green Building Expert)
- Ir. Totok Sulistyanto, M.Eng. Sc (Energy Conversion Practitioner)
- Prof. Chaidir A. Makarim, M.Sc, Ph.D (Chairman of Indonesia Value Engineering Expert Association)
- Ir. Iwan Prijanto, MM, GP (Chairman of Green Building Council Indonesia)
- Ir. Jimmy S. Juwana, MSAE (Core Founder Green Building Council Indonesia & lecturer in Architecture of Trisakti University)
This training is the 5th
of six series of Training on Green Building Assessment for Architect and Building Practitioners.
The training series is underway and was started on October 2018, and will be ended on March 2019.
Hopefully the training will equip participants to be more professional in the world of Architecture.
(Source : IG@usakti_official)